BOTAS SKI TECNICA MATCH1 130 MV 16/17
This product is no longer in stock
The Mach1 130 MV offers a great out-of-the box fit with amazing customization capabilities. Features the same 130 flex as the LV, but in a medium volume, 100mm last for those needing high performance in a more relaxed fit. The proven C.A.S. liner is now joined by the new C.A.S. Shell and C.A.S. Bootboard to allow complete customization if needed. Responsiveness and comfort all in one.
SHELL ONLY - COD. 10170600P9A - size 245 - 310
Shell: polyether (quick instep)
Cuff: polyester - Rear spine with carbon insert
Sole: ISO 5355 bi-material
Liner: C.A.S. - ULTRAFIT PRO, C.A.S. footbed and instep tongue
Buckles: 4 micro ALU screwed buckles & catches
Powerstrap: 45mm power lock strap easy adj
C.A.S. LINER TECHNOLOGY: ANATOMICAL SHAPE, PRECISE FIT, COMFORT & PERFORMANCE
C.A.S. Technology focuses on the critical fit areas of the foot to achieve an accurate anatomical shape.
• Accurate anatomical shape
• Dual Density pre-shaped thermoformed microcell material
- provides great out-of-the-box fit
- provides enhanced sensitivity and power transmission
C.A.S. LINER CUSTOMIZATION
• PUNCHING (increase volume) Microcell material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
• GRINDING (increase volume) Microcell material is easiliy grindable up to 2mm in problem fit areas.
• GLUING PRE-CUT MICROCELL (decrease volume) Glue the C.A.S. Fit Kit pre-shaped pieces to decrease volume in problem fit areas.
• The inside of the liner adapts to foot anatomy, the outside adapts to the shell.
• Completely thermo customizable 80°C x 8 min in the oven which is preset!
• C.A.S. Foot Board Customizable
JUNIOR SKI BOOT TECNICA COCHISE JR